Monday, July 13, 2009

Kayaking in Sidney

We went out kayaking in Sidney yesterday. The original idea had been to make the passage out to Portland Island and then for the rest of the party to return while I carried on to Prevost Island and up the passage between Galiano and Saltspring Islands. I wasn't really ready by Sunday morning, but close enough that I could have gone for a couple of days at least. But the small craft warning up Sunday morning changed the plans into a trip round Coal Island, and the weather itself changed that into a much shorter trip. With the wind/current combinations, it was probably a good choice to turn back--I haven't paddled long distances for quite a while. So rather than a long trip, a short video.

1 comment:

  1. That is not necessarily what I have heard from my anonymous tipsters and spies.

    ReplyDelete